Sunday, November 6, 2011

Link Donload Ragnarok the Animation

Buat pecinta ragnarok yang kangen sama film satu ini, ni gw kasih link downloadnya :D



Episode 1 - Why Do You Wield That Sword
Episode 2 - Be Good to Me, Big Brother
Episode 3 - I Believe
Episode 4 - Is That the Best You Can Do?
Episode 5 - What Did You Just Say?
Episode 6 - I Won't Let Anyone Get in My Way!
Episode 7 - Will You Comfort Me?!?
Episode 8 - Life is Precious
Episode 9 - All for the Truth
Episode 10 - You're My Brother, Aren't You?!?
Episode 11 - All is Only Despair
Episode 12 - I Can't Do It
Episode 13 - The Protector
Episode 14 - Why Won't You Answer?
Episode 15 - Don't Worry, I Am Here
Episode 16 - I Can't Save Anyone
Episode 17 - You Are Already Tainted
Episode 18 - I've Known All Along
Episode 19 - We'll Always Be Together
Episode 20 - It's Okay
Episode 21 - I Need You
Episode 22 - Who's the Lonely One?
Episode 23 - Goodbye...
Episode 24 - Place of Reckoning
Episode 25 - One Who Realizes His Mistake
Episode 26 - For the Sake of Our Future!

0 komentar:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More